Manufactured By :
Albyn Medical, Spain
Available Options :
This product is not available in stock.
SmartDyn provides wireless urodynamics allowing maximum flexibility for the operator and investigation room setup.
The SmartDyn unit is located close to the patient, and wireless data transmission allows the PC, display and printer to be located at the operators preference. An optional PC workstation trolley is available if required.
Upgrade possibilities during the lifetime of the equipment ensure that the system is kept up-to-date.
Maximum flexibility means that studies, analysis and reports can be configured to suit the operator.
• Pressure Flow studies
• Urethral Pressure Profiles (Rest and Stress)
• Video Cystometry
• EMG channel (Wireless connection from patient module to main unit)
• Ano-rectal manometry
Pole based system for full Urodynamics studies, with integral filling pump and filling volume sensor, pressure transducer holder which is height adjustable and fully rotatable, UPP puller (optional) & auto air-pump for UPP or ano-rectal manometry (optional).
• PC based, laptop/desktop (as required) using up-to-date specification (please enquire for latest specification)
• Windows OS, MS SQL Server 2000 database
• Remote control handset (optional)
• Integral isolated power distribution
• Network connection & DVD-RW
• User configurable studies, settings & reports
• Full colour-coding - catheters, transducers, cables, connectors and traces - easy setup
• Video option - single-frame and real-time image capture and playback
• Latest nomograms
• Real-time study replay
• DICOM capability
• Unique NDL software security system, data is maintained even in the event of power or other PC failure.
• Three-way foot pedal allowing remote control during study. Most useful during video cystometry studies to allow hands-free recording of video snapshots and real-time images. May also be configured to control other operations.
For more details: